Private Events at Excalibur
For banquets, meetings or any special event, call Catering Director Mary Ann Poulos at (312) 337-EVENT (3836) or e-mail her at email@example.com
Housed in the former Chicago Historical Society building, an official Chicago landmark designed by famed architect Henry Ives Cobb, Excalibur can accommodate private parties with unmatched atmosphere, audio-visual and entertainment options.
- Impressive private rooms for large or small parties, 50-2,500 guests.
- Custom menu planning and event services.
- Conveniently located in the heart of the River North Entertainment District, close to Chicago’s finest restaurants and visitor attractions, a few blocks from the Magnificent Mile.
- Easy access from all major hotels and convention facilities.
- Valet Parking.
- AmEx, Visa, MC, Discover, Diner's and Carte Blanche accepted.
- After any event, guests can explore Excalibur's many different nightclub and lounge environments, open until 4 AM.